Your Trustworthy VEHICLE DOCTOR CGSULIT SC530 for Ford, Mercury, Lincoln. Enjoy a pleasant driving experience without worrying about any car breakdown during your trip, perform daily vehicle diagnosis and maintenance at home. You don't need to be a professional automotive mechanic, because the SC530 Ford scan tool can easily diagnose which systems have what wrongs with your vehicle, determine which sensors or components need to be replaced, and clear fault codes, reset maintenance lights, thus saving a lot of maintenance and repair costs.
One SC530 auto scanner is also enough for professional car diagnosis, it provides OE- Level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as reading/clearing codes and lives data display, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, activation, adaptation, initialization, learn/relearn, adjustment and coding.CGSULIT SC530 Ford scan tool is specially designed for Ford make cars from older years 1996 to 2022, (Works on Cars, SUVs, and PICKUP, except for EVs, HEV, or PHEVs). Capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems: Power-train, Body, Chassis and Electronics systems.
Including Engine, ABS, EPB, SRS, Fuel, DPF, Transmission, TPMS, EPS, Battery, Headlamp, Immobilizer, Windows/Door Keyless Access, LKAS Control, Air Conditioning, Audio and more control modules check.
What is an Active Test/Bi-directional Scan Tool?
The CGSULIT SC530 Ford scanner allows you to activate or control a vehicle system or component, making the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, replays & actuators to be a simple task. It also allows you to re-calibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacements. Make sure the components are in good condition to be tested.
For example, if "Press Brake Pedal" displays, you have to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. The sequence, number and type of tests are dictated by the control module.
PERFORM RESET FUNCTIONS:
Quick scan performs an automatic system test to determine which control modules are installed on the vehicle and provides diagnostic trouble codes overview. SC530 allows you to access the most commonly required service features, which usually only be available from Ford dealer-level scanners or much more expensive professional tools.
- BMS(Battery Monitoring System)Reset: Evaluate the battery charge state. Register the new battery after replacement. So your car system won't hold the old battery parameters and treat the new battery like an aged one.
- ABS Service Bleed: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control the anti-lock brake system. Air will get inside the brake system after replacing components such as calipers, and wheel cylinders. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes to keep a firm brake pedal.
- Parameter Reset/Configuration: Useful parameter reset tool SC530. The parameter reset Ford function lets the PATS module know that there is a new PCM/engine computer in the car, and to allow the keys to be read by both the PATS module and the replacement PCM.
- Airbag Reset: After diagnosing airbag system errors in the event of a crash or during regular maintenance, promptly erases fault codes and takes corrective actions to ensure the airbag system functions normally.
- EPB(Electrical Park Brake): Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality, initializes the wear indicator if new pads are installed and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
- Odometer Reset: Commonly used odometer correction tool SC530. It can help you to revise the date of the odometer and write the original date into the new odometer.
- A/F Adjust: Command allows the ECU to relearn these values to meet the ideal air-fuel ratios after service, to ensure the best engine performance.
- Oil Light Reset: Turn off the oil light, and reset the service mileage. So you won’t forget to change the oil when it’s due.
- DPF(Diesel Particulate Filter system) Regeneration: Helps you clear the blockage in the DPF filter, to meet emission standards.
- Injector Coding: Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
- SAS Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrating the sensor successfully, its fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) Service: It allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPMS sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- TPS/TBA Reset: Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA). The vehicle's Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) is connected to the butterfly spindle and is primarily used to monitor the throttle position within an inner combustion engine. Due to its location, the throttle position sensor can effectively observe where the throttle butterfly valve is positioned.
More Special Reset Functions:
- Passenger System Reset / Ocs(Overdrive Cancel Switch) Reset
- CE(Configurable Engine Immobilizer) Lock Configuration
- IPMA(Image Processing Module A) Camera Alignment
- Cruise Control Module Calibration
- Tire Placard Pressure Selection
- IVD(Interactive Vehicle Dynamics) Initialization Sequence
- Transmission Learn
- Clutch adaption
- EVAP test
- Language change
- Headlamp reset
- Change Tire size
Professional All OBD2 Function Check Engine Scanner! (Not only Ford OBD2 scanner) Universal Engine Code Reader for All Makes Vehicles after 1996.
---Read and clear the vehicle’s fault codes, turn off the MIL.
---Display I/M readiness status, check if the vehicle is ready for the “S-mog Test”.
---Displays the oxygen sensor monitor and gathers the test results.
---Displays freeze frame data of the fault occurred moment of the vehicle.
---Merge 2 PIDs live data in graph; Request Vehicle Information.
---Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
---Special Control Mode requests control of the on-board system/EVAP test.
Data Log: The SC530 records PIDs for later use to help you diagnose intermittent driving performance problems which can not be determined by any other methods.
DTC Help: With DTC guide for possible causes if codes show the small "?" icon.
Data Playback&Printing: If you are unable to determine the problem, you can print out the diagnostic data and send the data to your mechanic for help.
Lifetime FREE Update and Easily Done:
Lifetime free updates and a one-year warranty, so you always have the latest bug fixes, newly added information and functions, and you can also connect to a computer at any time, share data, and even print data.
English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, and more languages are updatable.
* CGSULIT SC530
* Diagnostic Cable
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Warranty Card
* Portable Nylon Pouch
* Outer Carton
The SC530 is definitely a user-friendly and professional car diagnostic scanner for family car owners, car enthusiasts, independent repair shops, professional garages and technicians. Grab yours now!
Una excelente inversión que te hace ahorrar dinero, al detectar las fallas sin tener que ir a un taller, el precio es bastante razonable, sin embargo lo único que le faltaría es un estuche para llevarlo. lo use en varias marcas de carro y funciono muy bien, en ford, chevrolet, honda, etc
I have a 2010 Ford. There are many issues that come up with my car. This is helped me solve many of these problems. One of the problems that I would have is with the ABS system and traction control. This unit helped me solve a lot of the problems that I have with it allowing me to reset the system and also help bleed the brakes. The bi-directional scanner helps with other things to helping locate the problem and to address the situation quickly.
I went back and forth between getting this or paying over twice as much for the IID Gap tool for diagnostics on my Land Rover LR3. The GAP tool may be more powerful but you should really ask yourself if you need that level of capability. This SC530 is more than adequate for me which is just to fix my LR3 when it breaks. I can read codes on all of the Land Rover specific modules, clear faults, view live data, and one of the best features is the live data graphs. It also supports a lot of functions needed for service like deflating the air system, calibrating ride height, and programming keys.
The IID Gap tool costs almost twice as much and is locked to a single VIN#. So you are paying a ton of money for something that will only work on one specific vehicle. So I can take this Land Rover version, buy the Ford software and now tap into all the Ford modules. This is a HUGE benefit.
Used primary for one Ford vehicle, has helped in diagnosis on many other brands. Available library is impressive and up to date.
The unit does not indicate it is a Ford/Lincoln/Mercury tool, but it did connect to our Ford F-150. It recognized the vehicle so far so good. The vehicle that prompted the purchase is in the shop correcting a fault. Once we get it back we I’ll be better able to give a review.
Good scanner to get me better piece of mind before taking my F350 to get repairs done.
Works like you would expect a scanner to work.
Used it on a 2010 Ford fusion. Code showed coil number three needed to be replaced. My 18 year old daughter helped change the coil and she was back on the road.
After the car dealership said they wanted to charge me $169 just to read me out an error code, I said screw that and bought this device. Not only is it easy to use, it'll tell you exactly what the error is. No reason to look up any codes. Just find the plug (usually under the steering column), plug this device in, turn your key in the ignition to on, and let it do its thing. It will tell you exactly what the error is and allow you to erase it.
The only thing I really need this for was reading codes and removing them, so the pesky engine light would go off. I have a 2006 Ford Fusion SEL v6 and this device works perfectly for it. I've got one of the genius idea (sarcasm) no-cap gas mechanisms, which has a tiny slit in the rubber due to deterioration, so a lot of times when I would fill up it would turn the check engine light on and this device said I had a small evap leak. I've since worked around the issue, but I've used this device to turn off the check engine light multiple times, and then used it on someone else's vehicle, so it's definitely worth the cost. This OBD II scanner should work on any car sold in the US from 1996 on.
Haven't put in much work on this yet, but I bought to troubleshoot my 2015 Ford. Read the description of the product, and it did exactly what it said it could do (in this case being Read and Clear codes). Thank you so much