CGSULIT SC530 Ford Diagnostic Scan Tool Features and Benefits:
CGSULIT SC530 auto scanner is enough for professional Ford vehicles diagnosis. It provides OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. What's more, it does not only include basic functions such as reading/clearing error codes and live data display, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, activation, adaptation, initialization, learning/relearning, adjustment, and coding.
You don't need to be a professional automotive mechanic, because the SC530-Ford scan tool can easily diagnose which systems have what problems with your ford vehicles, determine which sensors or components need to be replaced, clear fault codes, reset maintenance lights, thus saving a lot of maintenance and repair cost.
CGSULIT SC530 Ford diagnostic scanner is specially designed for Ford vehicles from 1996 to 2022 year, (Works on Cars, SUVs, and PICKUP, except for EVs, HEV, or PHEVs). Capable of reading and clearing trouble codes of all major systems,such as Power train, Body, Chassis, and Electronics systems.
Including Engine, ABS, EPB, SRS, Fuel, DPF, Transmission, TPMS, EPS, Battery, Headlamp, Immobilizer, Windows/Door Keyless Access, LKAS Control, Air Conditioning, Audio, and more control modules check.
What is an Active Test/Bi-directional Scan Tool?
The CGSULIT SC530 Ford scanner allows you to activate or control a vehicle system or component, making checking electronic components such as switches, sensors, replays & actuators a simple task. It also allows you to re-calibrate, adapt, or configure parts of modules after making repairs or replacements. Make sure the modules are in good condition before tested.
For example, if "Press Brake Pedal" displays, you have to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. The sequence, number, and type of tests are dictated by the control module.
CGSULIT SC530-Ford Scan Tool Performs 25+ Reset Functions:
Quick scan performs an automatic system test to determine which control modules are installed on the vehicle and provides a diagnostic trouble codes overview. SC530 allows you to access the most commonly required service features, which usually only be available from Ford dealer-level scanners or much more expensive professional tools.
- BMS(Battery Monitoring System)Reset: Evaluate the battery charge state. Register the new battery after replacement. So your car system won't hold the old battery parameters and treat the new battery like an aged one.
- ABS Service Bleed: Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control the anti-lock brake system. Air will get inside the brake system after replacing components such as calipers, and wheel cylinders. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes to keep a firm brake pedal.
- Parameter Reset/Configuration: Useful parameter reset tool SC530. The parameter reset Ford function lets the PATS module know that there is a new PCM/engine computer in the car, and allows the keys to be read by both the PATS module and the replacement PCM.
- Airbag Reset: After diagnosing airbag system errors in the event of a crash or during regular maintenance, promptly erases fault codes and takes corrective actions to ensure the airbag system functions normally.
- EPB(Electrical Park Brake): Allows you to perform service and maintenance, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality initializes the wear indicator if new pads are installed, and deactivates or re-activates the brake control system.
- Odometer Reset: Commonly used odometer correction tool SC530. It can help you to revise the date of the odometer and write the original date into the new odometer.
- A/F Adjust: Command allows the ECU to relearn these values to meet the ideal air-fuel ratios after service, to ensure the best engine performance.
- Oil Light Reset: Turn off the oil light, and reset the service mileage. So you won’t forget to change the oil when it’s due.
- DPF(Diesel Particulate Filter system) Regeneration: Helps you clear the blockage in the DPF filter, to meet emission standards.
- Injector Coding: Write the injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
- SAS Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrating the sensor successfully, its fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) Service: It allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPMS sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- TPS/TBA Reset: Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA). The vehicle's Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) is connected to the butterfly spindle and is primarily used to monitor the throttle position within an inner combustion engine. Due to its location, the throttle position sensor can effectively observe where the throttle butterfly valve is positioned.
More Special Reset Functions:
- Passenger System Reset / Ocs(Overdrive Cancel Switch) Reset
- CE(Configurable Engine Immobilizer) Lock Configuration
- IPMA(Image Processing Module A) Camera Alignment
- Cruise Control Module Calibration
- Tire Placard Pressure Selection
- IVD(Interactive Vehicle Dynamics) Initialization Sequence
- Transmission Learn
- Clutch adaption
- EVAP test
- Language change
- Headlamp reset
- Change Tire size
CGSULIT SC530 Ford Code Reader Supports all OBD2 functions (Not only Ford OBD2 scanner) Universal Engine Code Reader for All Makes Vehicles after 1996.
---Read and clear the vehicle’s fault codes, and turn off the MIL.
---Display I/M readiness status, and check if the vehicle is ready for the “S-mog Test”.
---Displays the oxygen sensor monitor and gathers the test results.
---Displays freeze frame data of the fault that occurred moment of the vehicle.
---Merge 2 PIDs live data in graph; Request Vehicle Information.
---Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
---Special Control Mode requests control of the on-board system/EVAP test.
Data Log: The SC530 records PIDs for later use to help you diagnose intermittent driving performance problems which can not be determined by any other methods.
DTC Help: With the DTC guide for possible causes of codes show the small "?" icon.
Data Playback&Printing: If you are unable to determine the problem, you can print out the diagnostic data and send the data to your mechanic for help.
Lifetime FREE Update and Easily Done:
Lifetime free updates and a one-year warranty, so you always have the latest bug fixes, newly added information, and functions, and you can also connect to a computer at any time, share data, and even print data.
English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, and more languages are updatable.
Note: About Compatibility
The vehicle's special functions & vehicle compatibility will vary in different years & models.
SC530 comes with only one free scan software, but it supports installing extra software anytime. If you have more cars, you only need to purchase the software here: CGSULIT SC530 Extra Software Authorization.
* CGSULIT SC530
* Diagnostic Cable
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Warranty Card
* Portable Nylon Pouch
* Outer Carton
The SC530 is definitely a user-friendly and professional car diagnostic scanner for family car owners, car enthusiasts, independent repair shops, professional garages and technicians. Grab yours now!
|Full OBD2/EOBD Functions||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Works On Brands||One Brand||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands|
|Works On Systems||ALL||ALL||ALL||ABS, SAS, SRS, ENGINE||ENGINE||ENGINE|
|Active Test/Bidirectional Control||√||√|
*If you have any other questions,please contact with us.(email@example.com)
Nobody got back to me about info regarding a ccd adapter for a dodge airbag system.
I guess this specially made for Ford scanner doesn't support a V6 mustang.. obviously it's not quite the tool they claim it to be.. make sure itll work in your car before wasting money on one.. what a joke
I am about to buy this tool because it is the answer to my pats issues.. fixed the instrument cluster odometer flashing. Reinstalled it and car was dead. New immobilizer new fully programmed ecu.. forscan gives a good story but is nothing more than an over priced obd 2 scanner with no capabilities.. can't wait to fix my car.. thank you for having this product .. you have saved. My 2001 convertible from to he junkyard..
Una excelente inversión que te hace ahorrar dinero, al detectar las fallas sin tener que ir a un taller, el precio es bastante razonable, sin embargo lo único que le faltaría es un estuche para llevarlo. lo use en varias marcas de carro y funciono muy bien, en ford, chevrolet, honda, etc
I have a 2010 Ford. There are many issues that come up with my car. This is helped me solve many of these problems. One of the problems that I would have is with the ABS system and traction control. This unit helped me solve a lot of the problems that I have with it allowing me to reset the system and also help bleed the brakes. The bi-directional scanner helps with other things to helping locate the problem and to address the situation quickly.
I went back and forth between getting this or paying over twice as much for the IID Gap tool for diagnostics on my Land Rover LR3. The GAP tool may be more powerful but you should really ask yourself if you need that level of capability. This SC530 is more than adequate for me which is just to fix my LR3 when it breaks. I can read codes on all of the Land Rover specific modules, clear faults, view live data, and one of the best features is the live data graphs. It also supports a lot of functions needed for service like deflating the air system, calibrating ride height, and programming keys.
The IID Gap tool costs almost twice as much and is locked to a single VIN#. So you are paying a ton of money for something that will only work on one specific vehicle. So I can take this Land Rover version, buy the Ford software and now tap into all the Ford modules. This is a HUGE benefit.
Used primary for one Ford vehicle, has helped in diagnosis on many other brands. Available library is impressive and up to date.
The unit does not indicate it is a Ford/Lincoln/Mercury tool, but it did connect to our Ford F-150. It recognized the vehicle so far so good. The vehicle that prompted the purchase is in the shop correcting a fault. Once we get it back we I’ll be better able to give a review.
Good scanner to get me better piece of mind before taking my F350 to get repairs done.
Works like you would expect a scanner to work.