Why select CGSULIT SC530 diagnostic scan tool for your Honda & Acura ?
SC530 for Honda/ Acura Scanner includes all the functions an auto mechanic would need for daily car repair and maintenance. It is the most cost-effective professional diagnostic scan tool for family car owners, enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages, and technicians by OE-level diagnosis on all electronic systems.
SC530 OBD2 Honda/Acura scan tool can provide power all-system diagnosis, full special functions, and OBDII module support. You no longer need to drive more than ten kilometers to the dealer to spend money for repairs. All you need to do is use SC530 to turn off the annoying warning lights without leaving home. Quietly saves your time and won't punish your wallet.
CGSULIT SC530 Honda/Acura Diagnostic Scan Tool Highlights:
✅Economical and Affordable Active Test/Bi-Directional Scan Tool.
SC530 auto scanner for Honda/Acura allows you to temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component for active testing and provides accurate data results about troubleshooting and diagnostic problems. With this automotive code reader, electronic components checks, such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators, become much easier. It also allows you to re-calibrate, adapt, or configure parts of components after repairs or replacements, which include but are not limited to battery registration, CAS reset, CO adjustment, transport model deletion, and disable/enable key.
Usually, Active Test is equipped with a diagnostic tool valued over 500 dollars, while SC530 Scanner for Honda/ Acura valued less than 200 dollars can do it.
✅Professional inspection of All System ECU modules of Honda/Acura vehicles.
New generation all-systems diagnostic code reader supports reading codes, clearing error codes, and live data of all systems, including Engine, Airbag, Immobilizer, Transmission, ABS, VSA, SAS, EPB, DPF, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, and more, supports body, chassis, power-train and all control modules check.
✅Supports Full OBD2 Modes
Besides diagnosing all systems, the SC530 car code reader supports full OBDII modes, too. Moreover, the SC530 Honda/ Acura version's OBD function works on all vehicle types, not just Honda/ Acura models. To own the SC530 diagnostic tool, to save an OBD2 scanner for you.
- Retrieve vehicle information: Retrieve the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Monitor I/M readiness: Displays whether various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are functioning properly and ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- O2 Monitor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of the O2 sensor monitor test results from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- Read and clear fault codes: Display diagnostic fault codes (DTCs) after scanning the vehicle, then turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), including clearing all DTCs, freeze frame data and ECU information.
- View, record and playback live data graphs: View, record and playback the information of continuous data stream(waveform) from vehicle for more accurate fault detection. Shows live sensors data in text and graph, allows you to view two graphs simultaneously and merge them in one graph to compare.
- Modules Present: Identifies module IDs and communication protocols for OBD2 modules in the vehicle.
- On-board monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Component test: Test the operability of components, certain vehicle components allow operation via commands from a car scanner.
- DTC lookup: Define the codes for simplifying the analysis and repair process, you don’t need to search online to find out why this code appears.
✅Provides 25+ Special Reset Services for Honda/Acura
SC530 for Honda/ Acura Scan Tool supports the most frequently used hot functions/basic service to meet your daily maintenance needs.
- Odometer Reset: Useful odometer correction tool. It can help you to revise the date of the odometer and write the original date into the new odometer.
- Oil Service Light Reset: When you are alerted that your vehicle is due for a service. It allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of the engine oil life system once changed the oil.
- EPB: Required for the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
- ABS Bleeding: When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
- SAS Calibration: Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- DPF Regeneration: Especially works for the Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, letting you perform the D-P-F cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the D-P-F filter. When a D-P-F regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
- TPMS: Tire Pressure Monitoring System Programming. The service allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPMS sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- TBA/TPS: Throttle body alignment. Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA).
- BRT: Battery Reset. The function lets you validate new batteries, clear faults from the dashboard and display current battery details of the vehicle.
- Prime Fuel Pump: During fuel system service, for example changing a fuel filter or when the system is opened, air is introduced into the system. This can cause hard to start issues. The Fuel pump prime command allows to pump to be run to bleed the system.
- CVT: Continuous Variable Transmission, this function is used to reset the compensation code and initialize the ECT after a solenoid valve or valve body assembly has been replaced.
- GEAR Learning: The crankshaft position sensor learns crankshaft tooth machining tolerance and save to the computer to more accurately diagnose engine misfires.After the engine ECU, crankshaft position sensor, or crankshaft flywheel is replaced, or the DTC 'tooth not learned' is present, tooth learning must be performed.
Immo&Keys Service: SC530 helps you make EWS(Electronic Immobiliser) adjustment, reset stater lock. Block and enable remote key. Igniton key personalisation number.
- Injector Coding: Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
- A/F Adjust: Command allows the ECU to relearn these values to meet the ideal air-fuel ratios after service, to ensure best engine performance.
- Seat Match: A memory seat is essentially an electrically-adjustable car seat which can be moved into pre-set positions at the push of a button. As a result of the removal of the DCC fuse, the "driving position memory" function of the driver and passenger side seat will be inoperative due to the loss of seat.
- SRS: Air Bag Reset. After diagnosing on airbag system errors in the event of a crash or during regular maintenance, it promptly erases fault codes and takes corrective actions to ensure the airbag system functions normally.
- More functions such as Clutch adaption, Windows/door, Turbo, Transmission Learn, Language change, Headlamp reset, EVAP test, Change Tire size, Tcmoil and etc.
✅Easy to Carry & Operate
This OBD2 scanner for Honda/ Acura is good value for money: 2.8'' TFT color screen and menu-driven operations make it easy to use; Multilingual menu options and code definitions are available; Comfortable buttons give you a different experience when testing your car. Backlight technology makes it clear to read even in daylight.
✅Smart Auto-VIN technology:
Quickly and directly scan the vehicle information. No need to input manually. （Auto-VIN is not available for all cars. It depends on the car system. You can also manually input）
✅Lifetime FREE Update and Easily Done:
Lifetime free updates and a one-year warranty, so you always have the latest bug fixes, newly added information, and functions, and you can also connect to a computer at any time, share data, and even print data.
German, French, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, and more languages are updateable.
Note: About Compatibility
The vehicle's special functions & vehicle compatibility will vary in different years & models.
SC530 comes with only one free scan software, but it supports installing extra software anytime. If you have more cars, you only need to purchase the software here: CGSULIT SC530 Extra Software Authorization.
* CGSULIT SC530
* Diagnostic Cable
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Warranty Card
* Portable Nylon Pouch
* Outer Carton
|Full OBD2/EOBD Functions||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Works On Brands||One Brand||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands|
|Works On Systems||ALL||ALL||ALL||ABS, SAS, SRS, ENGINE||ENGINE||ENGINE|
|Active Test/Bidirectional Control||√||√|
*If you have any other questions,please contact with us.(email@example.com)
I found it easy to use and it readily pinpointed the problem with the SRS system. It gives the fault codes and when you push the "?" button it lists probable causes and offers corrective actions to resolve the issue.
I have also had a great experiance with the customer support team. They were very responsive and friendly to work with. The feature that I like the most is that the unit can download specific software for several auto manufacturers.
To start off want to say the tech support started even before I received this CGSULIT SC350 scanner. I received an email a day before it arrived letting me know it was on the way and if anything with setup/use is needed when it arrives to contact them. They advised me other optional manufacturer code scans can be downloaded and used on this tool. When it arrived, it was packaged well in its own case with all the required cables and manuals. I attached to my computer to confirm it was up to date which was very simple and easy to do. I hooked it up to my vehicle (2013 Honda CR-V) and it instantly turned on and went to main menu. I performed the easy vin scan, confirmed the info was correct, and then began messing with all the buttons and scan options. It was so easy to navigate through the options and moved straight into a quick scan. It worked flawlessly and went through 49 different scans. The unit keeps you updated on which vehicle part it was scanning and provided an outcome to each individual scan. I looked at all the other different things it can do from the menu and all of them were there as advertised. I can't wait to get into the things it can do and utilize this tool. I recommend this scan tool.
This is a very impressive product. The actual fit and finish, materials, and feel in your hand is all just ok. It feels like how much it cost. However after plugging it in I was very surprised how powerful it was. I am used to using Honda’s factory HDS scanner which cost thousands of dollars. This CGSULIT literally can hang right up there with the OEM tool. Highly recommended as a budget bi directional scanner. From programming steering angle sensors, to measuring EGR lift, individually turning off injectors for diagnostic purposes, reading and testing every module in my vehicle, commanding system activations and solenoids… it’s a serious tool for the money. If they could do anything better it would be better feel in your hand and maybe a little faster processing speed as it can be a little laggy. But it’s price point and capabilities more then makes up for all of that.
A "just in case" diagnostic tool for my new 2020 Acura TLX. I suspected it wouldn't recognize my new car when I plugged it in, so I simply went to CGSULIT's website, downloaded their update software, plugged it into my laptop and it was quickly updated. Plugged in back in my cars OBD2 port and 'voila", it was recognized. Of course there was nothing to diagnose, but now I know it's ready to diagnose if needed.
I know "paid for itself the first time I used it" is a bit of an overworked phrase, but this meter really did. I was able to diagnose a warning light, find the trouble code, order and install the correct part easily. If you drive a Honda, don't leave home without it.
Cleaned the throttle body at 247.7K miles and I don't think it was EVER offered from my mechanic and after I noticed that the idle keep high and slow to come down (rev hang) I did some research online and tried the basic solutions such as disconnecting battery to reset idle, didn't work. So I found this unit and ordered and used to reset the idle back to "normal" work perfectly. All I can say is that AFTER cleaning the throttle body my car can once again accelerate getting on the fwy on-ramp with no hesitation like a "bat out of hell". It's really what I need right now with the current car prices out of control for a 2022 Honda Civic Si. This unit will be good for 2 family Honda vehicles 2007 Honda Civic Si and a 2014 Honda CRV EX. I will use for both vehicles to do the maintenance I can do myself and then take to my mechanic to do the other things I cannot do.
I have a 2011 Honda CR-V which I recently bought used with 106k miles on it. Ran great. Well-maintained. Solid Honda. During one oil change I thoroughly cleaned the throttle body since I had no idea when this had last been done and it's something I will do to all my vehicles usually at least once a year. In this case it caused subtle changes in it's driveability including AT shifting. Eventually the slightly higher idle speed and slight surging of the engine when braking to a stop were clues that it could all be traced back to a miscalibrated throttle position sensor and me learning that this recalibration needs to be done on Honda's 2.4L after anything is done with the throttle body. The solution is simple, either go to a honda dealer and pay them to use their Honda scan tool to reset the sensor or buy your own scan tool and do it yourself. And evidently this is the only consumer level scan tool that both interacts with Honda's and performs the throttle position sensor reset, as well as more generic engine diagnostics.
Once hooked up it took a while to find the correct menu but then it was quick and easy. After letting the car relearn idling for a few minutes everything was fixed: the check engine light for excessive idle speed was off, low speed application of throttle was noticeably smoother, no engine surging coming to stop, and better shifting, especially downshifting for acceleration. All this was tied to that throttle body sensor needing to be reset, which was easily done by this scan tool.
So it paid for itself because of not having to pay a dealer to do the same simple task, plus I plan to keep this CR-V for a while, and my other vehicle is also a late model Honda. It's just a little irritating that Honda's throttle sensor needs to be reset almost anytime the throttle body is worked on and the only way to do it is through a dealer's shop or with this particular scan tool loaded with Honda software. I think Honda could have come up a less restrictive method to address this rather easily incurred need to reset this sensor.
Very easy to use, just plug it in and read/erase codes. I did not even look at the instructions, which by the way are only provided online.
I hardly write reviews and this one highly deserves one. This one truly works!
I live in New Zealand and I own a 2007 Honda Stream, which is a Japanese Domestic Model (JDM). I am not a mechanic rather a car enthusiast and a DIYer with decent knowledge of how things work. My primary purpose was to calibrate throttle position sensor after a throttle body clean as idle had been erratic and spiking since cleaning. I knew what I was getting into but didn't realize it was still needed even if I didn't move the throttle plate during cleaning. I first thought of trying to a dealership to do this which they quoted me $160 + tax for the job, which is outraging for a 5 minute job. Then I tried a couple of local mechanics who didn't even knew that a calibration was required after a e-throttle body clean... Therefore my luck was running out.
Though I read reviews regarding positive feedback from others that this scanner could do it, I was still skeptical as it had been pretty hard to find one that could work with my Honda (I already own 3 other scanners (BlueDriver, Konwei 850 and an Innova 1100 which none of them could help me in any way to reset TPS as they aren't bi-directional scanners). Therefore I contacted the seller via Amazon and checked with them if my VIN is compatible with this product prior to purchasing. I must say that the seller had been prompt and quick to come back to me that my car was compatible with the NT510 elite model for Honda. After purchasing (and waiting for 7 days to arrive in NZ), I plugged it in and got the job done in less than minutes! Here's my take on this,
- Decent price point. Some of the other more expensive scanners unable to all what this one offers
- Very quick to connect.
- Software is fast and easy to navigate. I didn't even need to read through the manual to figure out where things are
- Product website contains all information on how to register and update the unit
- Scanner is not locked to Honda; OBD features work with other car brands and if needed any other brand specific software can be purchased. Therefore I do not need another scanner for my Toyota RAV4
- Decent build quality with a rubberized protector
- Excellent customer support!
- Buttons have to be pressed a bit firmly. This is pretty much similar with most of the other handheld scanners I've seen (not a big deal)
In my opinion this product is great value for money and in my case, it paid for itself. I would highly recommend this product.
Received it yesterday and used it on my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. I've been having issues when I first start it sometimes. The unit is so easy to use. Just plug it in and it will do the job! I like it!