Our Service Guarantee
A quick and easy solution to scan your Landrover/Jaguar!
The perfect scanner for every Landrover/Jaguar car owners, auto enthusiasts, small vehicle repair shops, professional garages and mechanics to carry and operate. Allows to read, clear codes from all Landrover/Jaguar systems and check OBD system on All Car Makes.
What are Full-systems that CGSULIT SC530 Landrover/Jaguar OE-Level Diagnostic Tool Can Scan?
There are 4 major components of a vehicle: Body; Auxiliary electrical system and electronics; Power-train and chassis; Miscellaneous auto parts
1. Body main parts: Body, doors, windows control module and so on
2. Electronics includes: Audio device, ignition system, lighting, sensors, electrical switches ...
3. Power-train and chassis contains: Braking system, engine, exhaust system, fuel supply system, suspension and steering systems, transmission system and so on.
4. Miscellaneous auto parts: A/C, bearings, hose and other parts.
The Exclusive professional and affordable SC530 for Landrover/Jaguar new generation full system diagnostic scanner, supports reading codes, clearing codes and live data of all electronic control modules, bringing you cost-effective vehicle diagnosis and maintenance.
You don't need to be a professional auto mechanic, because the SC530 can easily diagnose which systems have what wrongs with your Landrover/Jaguar, determine which components or sensors need to be replaced, and clear fault codes, reset maintenance lights, thus saving a lot of maintenance and repair costs.
- Cover all basic needs for diagnosing full auto systems: Drive system, Body system, Chassis system and Electrical system. (Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, TPMS, Immobilizer and more.)
- 25+ most frequently used hot functions/basic service/maintenance services: Oil Reset, SAS, SRS, EPB, TPMS Reset, Battery reset, etc.
- Active test/Bi-directional test: Allows you to activate or control a vehicle system or component while protecting the health of your vehicle's equipment.
- Supports full 10 OBD functions: For you and your family car to do a simple and comprehensive diagnosis, easily pass various vehicle inspections. (The SC530 Landrover/Jaguar version's OBD function works on all vehicle types, not just Landrover/Jaguar models. So if you have other different brand cars, you don't need to buy an additional obd scanner)
- Smart Auto-VIN technology: Quickly and directly scan the vehicle’s information, no need to input manually.（Autovin is not available for all cars, it depends on the car system, you can also manually input）
- Live data graph display: Shows live sensors data in text and graph, allows you to view two graphs simultaneously and merge them in one graph to compare.
- Save, playback and print the report for further diagnostic analysis: If you are unable to determine the problem, you can print out the diagnostic data and send the data to your mechanic for help. (Download the “CGSULIT Update Assist” from "www.cgsulit.com"--- Connect the scanner to a computer with a printer--- Enter into "Data Manager", then you can print the data.)
- 2.8'' TFT color screen combined with the button-navigation design for easier operation in the greasy workplace, you don't need to take off your work gloves to use it easily.
- Speed up by 80%, no longer wasting your precious time (Some system diagnostics take time to load)
Powerful Active Test/Bi-directional Control Function:
The CGSULIT SC530 Landrover/Jaguar scanner allows you to activate or control a vehicle system or component, making the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, replays & actuators to be a simple task. It also allows you to re-calibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Make sure the components are in good condition to be tested.
For example, if "Press Brake Pedal" displays, you have to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. The sequence, number and type of tests are dictated by the control module.
Maintain your car easily at home:
✅Oil Service Reset:
SC530 Landrover/Jaguar scanner offers help to reset the Oil Life Reminder (turn off the Oil Service Light) when the replacement of engine oil is done in case of the impurities in oil may damage the engine. So vehicles can recalculate another optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. Your driving safety also gets ensuring.
Reset the brake pad after the repairs in the electronic parking brake system is done, which includes deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleed brake fluid, open and close brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality, initializes the wear indicator if new pads are installed and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
Especially works for the Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, letting you perform the D-P-F cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the D-P-F filter. When a D-P-F regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Programming The service allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
✅Air Bag Reset(SRS):
After diagnosing on airbag system errors in the event of a crash or during regular maintenance, it promptly erases fault codes and takes corrective actions to ensure the airbag system functions normally.
The steering angle sensor (SAS) is a critical part of the ESC system that measures the steering wheel position angle and rate of turn. SAS is very important for the safety of the driver and the passenger alike.
When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
The battery light indicates a battery charging problem. If the battery light comes on and stays on while you are driving, the most common cause is a broken alternator belt.
Clutch adaption, Windows/door, Immobilizer Function, Turbo, Transmission Learn, Language change, CVT, GEAR Learning, A/F Adjust, Seat Match, Odometer, Prime Fuel Pump, Headlamp reset, EVAP test, Change Tire size, Tcmoil and etc.
Professional all OBD2 function check engine scanner!
---Read and clear the vehicle’s fault codes, turn off the MIL.
---Display I/M readiness status, check if the vehicle is ready for “S-mog Test”.
---Displays the oxygen sensor monitor and gather the test results.
---Displays freeze frame data of the fault occurred moment of the vehicle.
---Merge 4 PIDs live data in graph; Request Vehicle Information
---Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
---Special Control Mode requests control of the on-board system/EVAP test.
English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, and more languages updatable.
Lifetime FREE Update and Easily Done:
The update tool CGSULIT Assist allows you to update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime.
* CGSULIT SC530
* Diagnostic Cable
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Warranty Card
* Portable Nylon Pouch
* Outer Carton
I was sent the wrong scanner. I needed a Land Rover scanner and was sent a BMW scanner tool.
Hi Daryl, please kindly send the scanner serial number (you can find it at the backside of scanner) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will authorize the Land Rover software to you free of charge, then you update the scanner the Land Rover will be available. Sorry for our mistake, hope we can better serve you next time, have a good day.
I went back and forth between getting this or paying over twice as much for the IID Gap tool for diagnostics on my Land Rover LR3. The GAP tool may be more powerful but you should really ask yourself if you need that level of capability. This SC530 is more than adequate for me which is just to fix my LR3 when it breaks. I can read codes on all of the Land Rover specific modules, clear faults, view live data, and one of the best features is the live data graphs. It also supports a lot of functions needed for service like deflating the air system, calibrating ride height, and programming keys.
The IID Gap tool costs almost twice as much and is locked to a single VIN#. So you are paying a ton of money for something that will only work on one specific vehicle. The SC530 works on all cars (for general faults) and if you need something more powerful you can buy manufacturer specific software at any time for an additional fee. So I can take this Land Rover version, buy the Ford software and now tap into all the Ford modules. This is a HUGE benefit.
To have piece of mind before taking the issue to be fixed. Too often we pay for more than just what’s wrong because we don’t know. I suggest you make the purchase.
Needed a code reader for my Jaguar and this worked great. It’s super easy to use and it gives you the codes quickly. If you’re looking just for a quick code reader then this works great. It also seems like it’s made of good material m, quality seems pretty good.
good tool to have in the car and the price is right
What can I say? It does everything I need to do. I can set my air ride with it, I can scan most modules on the car. It does everything I need to do in my garage.
Very easy to use. Resetting the oil change alarm without any trouble
A great value for an excellent diagnostic tool. Helped me diagnose numerous error codes and also repair my rear brakes equipped with electronic parking brakes.
I loved the product, I first bought another product that wasn't even compatible with my car and it was really stressful at first but after buying this one, fixing my car was a total breeze. It was stress free and completely easy to use! Definitely recommend. I used this for my Landrover.
The software has a bit of a 1990 feel to it, but with patience you’ll get to the finish line. If we weren’t spoiled by refined apps on Apple devices we’d all think this thing is the bomb.
A big plus is that if you login to the manufacturer, you can add other makes. So for a modest sum ($70-90) one can use this device to register batteries on a BMW, for example (another $250-300 saved).