Why select SC530 OBD2 diagnostic scanner for Nissan/Infinity?
SC530 is an ideal auto diagnostic scan tool for Nissan/Infinity, supporting 25+ reset services, bi-directional tests, and ten modes OBD2 functions. It's one of the best car repair tools for mechanics, DIYers, ordinary car owners, and enthusiasts. Check how easy & quick to find the problem from your Nissan/Infinity and fix it with the help of the CGSULIT SC530 scanner.
SC530 Nissan Scan Tool Supports All Control Modules Diagnosis.
Cost less than $200, get an all-functional Nissan diagnostic tool that can access all Nissan vehicle modules such as Engine, Airmatic Suspension, HVAC, ABS, AT, SRS, TPMS, Battery &, etc. to read/clear codes, show live data, ECU info, Active test, and turn off MIL.
Also, perform self-diagnosis before vehicle inspection to show car running data and I/M readiness status. Refuse the annual inspection failure.
1. Powertrain module: Engine System, Transmission System, Battery Energy System, Wheels System, Transfer case, Electrical Machine Electronics, Diesel Fuel Pump, Gear, and more...
2. Suspension Module: Accumulator Management Electronics System, Steering System, Integrated Chassis Management, Tyre Pressure Control, Active Cruise Control, Braking System, Suspension, TPMS, and more...
3. Body Module: SRS Airbag System, Camera, Audio Radio System, Gateway System, Charging Interface Module, Parking Assistance, Power Control Unit, Light, Battery Charging System, Roof, Seat & Door Motor system, Immobilizer, ABS ESP system, Air Condition, Electric Windows, and more...
4. Electrical Module: Centralized control system for engine and power transmission, Chassis integrated control and safety system, Intelligent body electronic system, Communication, information/entertainment system, and more...
Turn off all warning lights after a quick scan and resolution of the problem. Even beginners can easily master and be their car mechanics.
Auto VIN(Manually Input) - Retrieve Vehicle Info - Read Trouble Codes - DTC Definition - Clear Fault Codes - Playback/Share/Print Diagnostic Report
SC530 Nissan Scan Tool Provides 25+ Special Reset Services.
Oil Reset: Reset service mileage & service intervals after the engine oil is changed.
EPB Reset: Resetting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
SAS Calibration: Permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor. Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories.
Battery(BMS) Register: Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information and extend the life of the battery.
D-P-F Regeneration: Performs D-P-F Regeneration to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter and turning off the DPF warning light.
Injector Coding: Write the injector's actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
ABS Bleeding: Whenever you change a part of the brake system, you will need to bleed the brake system afterward.
More Special Reset Functions: Transmission Learn, TPMS Service, Clutch adaption, Turbo, EVAP test, Throttle adaption, Windows/door, Tcmoil, Headlamp reset, Change Tire size, Language change, etc...
SC530 Nissan Scanner Highlights:Perform Bi-directional Control/Active Test.
Lock/unlock the door
Turn A/C on/off
Roll the window up/down
Cycling A/C Clutch On/ Off
Cycling ABS Pump Motor
Turn the Fuel Pump On/Off
Turn the Sound Horn On/Off
Open/Close the Sunroof
Turn on/off the radiator fan/interior & exterior lights
Operate Mirrors/Fuel Injector Balance/ Injector Buzz Test Door Lock/Window/Horn/ Light/ Headlamp Test, etc
SC530 sends information to, and receives information from, vehicle control modules, making the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, replays & actuators to be a simple task.
SC530 Nissan OBD2 Scanner-Not Only for Nissan Make Vehicles.
As a professional code reader for Nissan makes vehicles all systems, the CGSULIT SC530 OBD scanner can be also used as a universal OBD II/EOBD scanner for checking engine lights, and reading and erasing codes on other brands cars' OBD systems.
1. Reading Codes: show the detailed description of the diagnostic trouble code.
2. Clear Codes: turns off the Check Engine Light, including clear DTCs, ECU information, and freeze frame.
3. Live Data: view and record real-time PID data from a selected vehicle electronic control module.
4. I/M Readiness: check the status of emission-related monitors' misfire system and fuel system, make sure the monitor was set before taking it to smog, help you pass the Smog Check easily, and save your money for paying fine tickets.
5. O2 Monitor Test: retrieve completed O2 sensors monitor test results.
6. On-Board Monitor Test: retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems. This is a way to find out if the engine has any misfire or compression problems on a particular cylinder, or other data that might indicate a problem but isn’t severe enough to trigger a check engine light.
7. EVAP Test: leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system, that prevents fuel from evaporating out of your tank and contributing to smog. After fixing a problem with the fuel system, you can verify your fix right away, without waiting a few days (or longer) for your car to run it automatically.
8. Request Vehicle Information: to request the vehicle's VIN, calibration lD(s), calibration verification numbers (CVN(s)), etc.
9. Modules Present: identifies module IDs and communication protocols for OBD2 modules in the vehicle.
10. DTC Lookup: to request DTC definitions stored in the code reader.
What data can you get from the live data?
Read & Graph live data such as:
- Engine speed
- Engine ECU temperature
- Percent acceleration pedal position
- Engine intercooler temperature
- Engine coolant temperature
- Battery voltage
- Alternator voltage
- Ambient air temperature
- Air inlet temperature
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, and more.
Lifetime Free Update & 1 Year Warranty:
You always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicle coverage, newly added parameters, and functionalities at your fingertips.
Note: About Compatibility
The vehicle's special functions & vehicle compatibility will vary in different years & models.
SC530 comes with only one free scan software, but it supports installing extra software anytime. If you have more cars, you only need to purchase the software here: CGSULIT SC530 Extra Software Authorization.
* CGSULIT SC530
* Diagnostic Cable
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Warranty Card
* Portable Nylon Pouch
* Outer Carton
|Full OBD2/EOBD Functions||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Works On Brands||One Brand||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands|
|Works On Systems||ALL||ALL||ALL||ABS, SAS, SRS, ENGINE||ENGINE||ENGINE|
|Active Test/Bidirectional Control||√||√|
*If you have any other questions,please contact with us.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Easy to use. Multiple applications available. Great tool for DIY mechanics
The item looks very good.
I haven’t used it yet.
Practical and easy to operate scanner. It makes the job much easier due to its size and weight. Very user-friendly and fast check systems.
I am a retired auto tech, I have used all the big 3 scan tools starting in late 80's all the way up to last year.
Since I retired I can't borrow scan tools from work. I had Innova code reader, but need a tool to interact with ABS module, and interact with commandable actuators. This SC530 tool did eventually do the abs module bleed I wanted to do.
Great usability. Excellent functionality. I haven’t used to its full potential but so far it's really great.
It would be awesome if everything on it works, like in the maintenance sections. There are a bunch of options and tools on this scan tool but just because it's there doesn't mean it works with your vehicle or if your vehicle is listed it says funtion doesn't work with your vehicle or check if scan tool is correctly connected and when I check it always is.
Good size screen, easy to navigate and works well on my 2004 Sentra.
Great Tool! It can read the Hybrid modules and the battery voltages.
My brother was purchasing a Nissan for the neighbor that had a bunch of lights on the other dash cluster. We kinda figured out what the issue was but wanted to further confirm as well as check for any other codes. We ship to the car to a local auto parts store to run the codes but the machine they had could not read the specific codes. We searched online and decided to go with this brand. We followed the instructions on the update process, once we were done, we plugged it in to the car navigated to the vehicle and it confirmed the codes. We were able to purchase the necessary parts and completed the repairs.
I bought this to reset the oil service on my 2019 Nissan GT-R. Simple to operate, quickly cleared the DTC and turned off the engine light. I'm learning how to fix my car these days and this tool is useful.