✅Have you ever encountered some vehicle problems during your trip that caused you to feel bad?
✅Are you worried that you need to drive more than ten kilometers to the auto repair shop?
Never be worried & confused by the problems with SC530 diagnostic scanners from CGSULIT. You don't need to be a professional auto mechanic, because the SC530 can much easilier diagnose which systems have what problems with your Subaru, determine which components or sensors need to be changed, clear error codes, reset maintenance lights, thus saving a lot of maintenance and repair costs.
SC530-Subaru scanner is designed for Subaru to diagnose all systems anywhere and any time and supports 25 reset services. It's perfect for every family of Subaru car owners, auto enthusiasts, small vehicle repair shops, professional garages, and mechanics to carry and operate.
CGSULIT SC530-Subaru Features & Benefits:
- Cover all basic needs for diagnosing all auto systems: Drive system, Body system, Chassis system, and Electrical system. (Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, TPMS, Immobilizer, etc.)
- 25+ most frequently used hot functions/reset service/maintenance services: Oil Reset, SAS, SRS, EPB, TPMS Reset, Battery reset, etc.
- Active test/Bi-directional test: Allows you to activate or control a vehicle system or component while protecting the health of your vehicle equipment.
- Supports full 10 OBD2 functions: Make a simple and comprehensive diagnosis for your Subaru vehicle, easily pass various vehicle inspections. (The SC530 Subaru OBD2 function works on all vehicle types, not just Subaru models. So if you have other different brand cars, you never need to buy an additional OBD2 scanner.)
- Smart Auto-VIN technology: Quickly and directly scan information of the vehicle, no need to input manually. （Autovin is not available for all cars, which depends on the car system. You can also manually input it.）
- Live data graph display: Shows live sensor data in text and graph, allowing you to view two graphs simultaneously and merge them into one graph to compare.
- Save, playback, and print the report for further diagnostic analysis: If you can't determine the problem, you can print out the diagnostic data and send the data to your mechanic for help. (Download the “CGSULIT Update Assist” from "www.cgsulit.com"--- Connect the scanner to a computer with a printer--- Enter into "Data Manager", then you can print the data.)
- 2.8'' TFT color screen combined with the button-navigation design for easier operation in the greasy workplace, you don't need to take off your work gloves to use it easily.
- Speed up by 80%, no longer wasting your precious time (Some system diagnostics take time to load)
CGSULIT SC530 Subaru Scanner Hightlights: Powerful Active Test/Bi-directional Control Function.
The CGSULIT SC530 Subaru scanner allows you to activate or control a vehicle system or component, making the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, replays & actuators to be a simple task. It also allows you to re-calibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacements. Make sure the components are in good condition to be tested.
For example, if "Press Brake Pedal" displays, you have to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. The sequence, number, and type of tests are dictated by the control module.
CGSULIT SC530 Subaru Scan Tool Provides 25+ Special Reset Maintenance Service.
SC530 Subaru scanner offers help to reset the Oil Life Reminder (turn off the Oil Service Light) when the replacement of engine oil is done in case of the impurities in oil may damage the engine. So vehicles can recalculate another optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle's driving conditions and climate. Your driving safety also gets ensured.
Reset the brake pad after the repairs in the electronic parking brake system are done, which includes deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleed brake fluid, opening and close brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality initializes the wear indicator if new pads are installed, and deactivates or re-activates the brake control system.
Especially works for the Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, letting you perform the D-P-F cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the D-P-F filter. When a D-P-F regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Programming The service allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
✅Air Bag Reset(SRS):
After diagnosing airbag system errors in the event of a crash or during regular maintenance, it promptly erases fault codes and takes corrective actions to ensure the airbag system functions normally.
The steering angle sensor (SAS) is a critical part of the ESC system that measures the steering wheel position angle and rate of turn. SAS is very important for the safety of the driver and the passenger alike.
When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
The battery light indicates a battery charging problem. If the battery light comes on and stays on while you are driving, the most common cause is a broken alternator belt.
Clutch adaption, Windows/door, Immobilizer Function, Turbo, Transmission Learn, Language change, CVT, GEAR Learning, A/F Adjust, Seat Match, Odometer, Prime Fuel Pump, Headlamp reset, EVAP test, Change Tire size, Tcmoil and etc.
CGSULIT SC530 Subaru OBD2 Scanner Supports All OBD2 Modes.
---Read and clear the vehicle’s fault codes, and turn off the MIL.
---Display I/M readiness status, and check if the vehicle is ready for the “S-mog Test”.
---Displays the oxygen sensor monitor and gathers the test results.
---Displays freeze frame data of the fault that occurred moment of the vehicle.
---Merge 4 PIDs live data in the graph; Request Vehicle Information
---Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
---Special Control Mode requests control of the on-board system/EVAP test.
English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Swedish, English, Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Russian, and more languages are updatable.
Lifetime FREE Update and Easily Done:
Lifetime free updates and a one-year warranty, so you will always have the latest bug fixes, newly added information, and functions, and you can also connect to a computer at any time, share data, and even print data.
Note: About Compatibility
The vehicle's special functions & vehicle compatibility will vary in different years & models.
SC530 comes with only one free scan software, but it supports installing extra software anytime. If you have more cars, you only need to purchase the software here: CGSULIT SC530 Extra Software Authorization.
* CGSULIT SC530
* Diagnostic Cable
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Warranty Card
* Portable Nylon Pouch
* Outer Carton
|Full OBD2/EOBD Functions||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Works On Brands||One Brand||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands||Multiple Brands|
|Works On Systems||ALL||ALL||ALL||ABS, SAS, SRS, ENGINE||ENGINE||ENGINE|
|Active Test/Bidirectional Control||√||√|
*If you have any other questions,please contact with us.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Second one I’ve used, I give them to buyers if I sell the cars, since they are invaluable. They take a little research and learning how to use, as they are confusing, but once you get the hang of it, you can program your Subaru. Dealers cost around $160+ just to hook up to computer, so this pays for itself very soon. If you have air suspension this is a must have.
This was a great product and easy to use. I am not a mechanically inclined person, but the instructions where very clear. I was able to diagnose why my check engine light was on within minutes of plugging it in. I would recommend this product for anyone that needs something very simple to use.
Outstanding I’ve used it on my Mercedes my Subaru my Chevrolet suburban. Reads every code will even test voltage love this tool.
Short version- I love this scanner.
Lot to cover here.
This is probably the nicest home mechanic scanner I have ever used. It can scan both OBD and ABS,EVAP system, battery/alternator testing, has a quick scan feature for troubleshooting check engine lights. Uses full English throughout all of the menus. Has real time live data scan which creates a line graph for the data with the click of a button. It has a beautiful color display, is fairly easy to use. It has so many amazing features! As it reads your cars data, it shows the VIN, model, etc. then it also shows you issues and likely parts that will need to be replaced based on your year and mileage, offering a great insight into your vehicle health. I bought this because my ‘14 Subaru Forester XT threw an ABS light.It can read the ABS on my 2017 Toyota RAV4 though. Bottom line, go ahead and give this one a go. Well worth the extra money you’re paying. You are working on your car to save money. This will be your best friend. Buy it and try it!
I had a good idea that one of my wheel speed sensors was bad. Not knowing which one I had 2 choices to find out.
(1) Take it to a auto repair shop and pay to have it diagnosed. (2) Buy a tool that will diagnose the problem and any others I might have. Well needless to say, I chose the lateral. So glad I did. Hooked up device and within a few minutes it told me my drivers side wheel sensor is bad.
I hooked it up to my wife’s car and found out the battery is bad. I occasionally check our batteries but with this tool you can do it setting in your car. I will be running all the test it offers.
it is a great product to have and helps me diagnosing the issue and get parts I need to fix it myself before going to the mechanic. I would recommend it.
I’m not a technical guy but it’s easy to use and read. I wise it tells you what each should be and not just what they are but I guess I’d have to be ase certified to understand that ha ha
Excellent product I would recommend this to all my friends easy to use accurate on the codes!
I resolved numerous problems wit my cars and save money in repairs