The warning light on the dashboard suddenly comes on is an annoying experience while driving the car on the highway or on a very crowded street, and you had to drive to the repair shop far away because you didn't know if it needed a large repair or just something as small as a loose gas cap.
Maybe effective when you go to an auto repair shop to check and repair, but often costs more than your budget. However, for a fraction of the cost, professional SC530 can perform some same functions to ensure your safe driving.
Keep Distance To Mechanics, Must To Own For Your Mercedes:
SC530 Mercedes Scan Tool can work on 16pin Mercedes-Benz, Maybach, Sprinter(as of 2013), Smart.
What are Full-systems that CGSULIT SC530 Benz Diagnostic Tool Can Scan?
1. Drive System: CDI-Motor electronics, VGS-Transmission control, VG-All-wheel drive, Fuel pump, PTCU-Control unit powertrain, SG-EM-Power electronics, BSA-Belt-driven starter/alternator and more.
2. Chassis System: AMG DRVU-AMG DRIVE UNIT, AIRMATIC-AIRMATIC,
ES-Electrical power steering and more.
3. Driver assistance system: MFK-Multifunction camera, RFK-Backup camera, SGR- Radar sensors control unit, IRS-HRA-Outer right rear intelligent radar sensor system, IRS-HRA-Outer right rear intelligent radar sensor system, TPM - Tire pressure monitor and more.
4. Body System: SRS-Supplemental restraint system, EZS-Electronic ignition lock, SAM-F-Signal acquisition and actuation module, MSS-Special vehicle multifunction control module, PSD-Control mudule 'Panoramic sliding roof', HLCM-L-Left headlamp control module, SG-SW-R - Right headlamp, Charger, Steering column module, BMS - Battery management system, AB-Airbag and more.
5. Seat and Doors System: DCU-LF-Left front door, DCU-RF-Right front door, DCM-RL-Door control module rear left, DCM-RR-Door control module rear right front, ESA driver-Electric seat adjustment driver (with memory), ESA-FL-Electric seat adjustment front left, ESA-FR-Electric seat adjustment front right.
Valuable Full Systems Auto Scan Tool, Be Your Own Mechanic:
SC530 for Mercedes Benz is a professional automotive diagnostic scanner for Mercedes owners, enthusiasts, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians.
Quick scan performs an automatic system test to determine which control modules are installed on the vehicle and provides diagnostic trouble codes overview. It does not only include basic functions - read and erase codes, but also capable of advanced functions - actuation, activation, adaptation, initialization, learn/relearn, adjustment and coding.
In addition, it allows you to access the most commonly required service features, which usually only be available from Benz dealer level scanners or much more expensive professional tools.
- Oil Service Light Reset: Allows you to reset the Oil Life Reminder (turn off the Oil Service Light) when the replacement of engine oil is done in case of the impurities in oil may damage the engine.
- Airbag Reset: After diagnosing on airbag system errors in the event of a crash or during regular maintenance, it promptly erases fault codes and takes corrective actions to ensure the airbag system functions normally.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repairing the ABS pump system. Allows you to use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake system or components.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Allows you to perform service and maintenance, deactivation and activation of electronic brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality, initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed and deactivates or re-activates brake control system.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Reset: Allows you to activate/ relearn/ reset tpms data, but please note tpms programming for your Benz, is not operated via this tool, you need to complete it manually or by TPMS80 tool.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you to perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrate sensor successfully, its fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- BRT: Battery Reset. Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the new battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle battery system. Clear faults from the dashboard.
- Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration: Allows you to perform the D-P-F cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the diesel particulate filter. When a D-P-F regeneration cycle completed, the warning light automatically goes off.
- Injector Coding: Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
- Throttle Service(TBA): Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA).
- More special service: Headlamp reset, Clutch adaption, Windows/Door/Proof Reset, Turbo, EVAP test, Transmission Learn, Language change, Gear Learning, A/F Adjust, CVT, Seat Match, Prime Fuel Pump, Change Tire size, Tcm Oil, etc.
Pratical OBD2 Scanner Engine Code Reader, Refuse Annual Inspection Failure.
The SC530 Mercedes scan tool obd function works on all vehicle brands, not just Mercedes models. So if you have other different brand cars, you don't need to buy an additional OBD scanner.
- Reading Codes: Present some diagnostic trouble codes after scanning the vehicle.
- Reseting Codes: Clear the fault codes after doing the repair according to the prompt of the scanner.
- Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- I/M Readiness: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Freeze Frame Data: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Allows the code reader to control operation of vehicle components, tests or systems. Notice: this function will depend on the vehicle compatibility. Kindly send your VIN to check compatibility if it's not supported.
Enhanced Bi-directional Scan Tool, Quickly Find the Cause with Active Test.
The CGSULIT SC530 scanner allows you to activate or control a vehicle system or component, making the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, replays & actuators to be a simple task. SC530 Mercedes benz scan tool also allows you to re-calibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Make sure the components are in good condition to be tested.
For example, if "Press Brake Pedal" displays, you have to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. The sequence, number and type of tests are dictated by the control module.
This Mercedes OBD2 scan tool shows live sensor data in text and graph, in single, multi-graph and merge type, allows you to view two graphs simultaneously and merge them in one graph to compare. One-key Auto Vin scan function will recognize plug and read information, greatly saving time. We also provide lifetime free update and technical supports.
Not Only an OBD2 Scanner for Mercedes-Benz
Q: Is it just can be used for Mercedes-Benz?
A: Full system diagnose for Mercedes-Benz and full OBD2 functions can also be available for other vehicles.
Q: What if I want to diagnosis other brand vehicles? Should I buy another new one?
A: Of cause not. Besides Mercedes Benz, there are B-M-W, Land-Rover, Jaguar, Chrysler, Ford, VAG, GM, Kia, Hyundai, Opel, Vauxhall and more software for your choice. Just need to add the vehicle software for one more brand.
Q: Why I need to print data?
A: If you are unable to determine the problem, you can print out the diagnostic data and send the data to your mechanic for help.
Q: How to print data?
A: Download the “CGSULIT Update Assist” from "www.cgsulit.com"--- Connect the scanner to a computer with a printer--- Enter into "Data Manager", then you can print the data.
Lifetime FREE Update and Easily Done:
Lifetime free updates and a one-year warranty, so you always have the latest bug fixes, newly added information and functions, and you can also connect to a computer at any time, share data, and even print data.
17+ Multi-Languages Supported: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korean and more.
* CGSULIT SC530
* Diagnostic Cable
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Warranty Card
* Portable Nylon Pouch
* Outer Carton
Great scanner... provides everything a tech needs to properly diagnose MB vehicles.
I purchased this product specifically for my Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG which is equipped with a BC suspension. This is the only unit I could find that not only can see into all subsystems of my car, but could also see into and diagnose the suspension system. This includes being able to run the infamous rodeo test. This unit can do that test. Well worth the money, easy to use, down to the individual code level for each individual sensor in each individual sub system. If you own a Mercedes and want to diagnose your car….. By this unit you will not be disappointed.
May be slow but does everything I wanted and then some for my 2006 e500. I am fixing airmatic suspension and need this badly. Would have been way more expensive it didn’t find this scanner. Tests every phase of suspension system
Took a few minutes to figure out how to get it to auto recognize the vehicle (key needs to be in second ignition position, not the first). Once in the system, there is a lot of information in your car. Feature that attracted me to this unit was ability to toggle certain systems thru the unit: I.e. it lets you open and shut your Charcoal Cannister Valve/open shut Purge valve. I was willing to pay more than the simplest ($100) units because I wanted bidirectional control...this has that ability. Liked that this was specific to MB, and it worked great on my ML500 from 2002. I recognized some of the old codes that had been previously tripped and repaired, and it was able to help diagnosed my vacuum leak and clear the code. Paid for itself on the first use, as dealer wanted $200 to test/clear the code. My advise: don't try to upload any new software, until you are very familiar with using the unit. The software my came with did all I needed it to do: the new update risked wiping the system (would be bad).
I can't believe that can perform the suspension level calibration and rodeo on R230 SL500 2003. It works great.
I had an issue with my airmatic suspension. I was able to utilize this to go into the individual module for the suspension and test all of the different components of the system- each individual air shock, the level sensors, pump etc. Saved me A LOT of money in the long run. Ended up having to replace the compressor which was a $200 job and I was able to swap them out in 15 mins. Now the car suspension is perfect again!
I have a 2016 Mercedes Benz c300 4matic and I use this scanner to read the codes, it is very simple to use and I was able to clear the code less than a minute - no hassle
Worked to reset check engine light on my 2012 Mercedes GLK350.
I want to know if this scanner works well on a Mercedes c320 4 matic 2005
I have a w211 (E550). My passenger side front seemed a little low to me. While at Mercedes for a recall I asked about it. They told me everything was fine. Didn't believe them. I scanned the car then performed a ride height test. Sure enough, it was lower than the driver side. I recalibrated the entire car, now it's great. I've test all 63 modules on my car. It's great to know what's going on with your car, instead of have to take someone's word for it.Also the update process was a piece of cake!! Thanks for a great tool!!